Start of work
After registration, you need to go to the merchant Settings and choose which network and in which currencies you need to accept payments.
By default, after registration, one merchant is created (for individual accounts there is only one merchant), for business up to 5.
You can receive funds in two ways:
1) Create a crypto wallet and send it to your client in order for him to replenish it:
- if this is a merchant's wallet, then the transaction will not be created, only wallet balance will be updated:
- if this is a client's wallet, then first, the client's wallet is replenished, and after that the funds will go to the merchant's wallet:
2)Create a checkout:
- donate - checkout without a fixed amount, after creation a link is generated that the user can create for all his clients:
clickId - it can be your web shop order id or customer id or anything else id (only numbers and chars are allowed). This option added to transaction information and search available on it.
- sale - checkout with a fixed amount.
- sale token - the ability to sell your currency or token, in fact it is peer-to-peer:
There are two types of withdraw:
- Withdrawal to one wallet;
Withdrawal to one wallet
In order to withdraw funds, go to the withdrawal page and select the desired wallet for withdrawal:
After you will be taken to the withdrawal page, where you need to enter the desired amount and the recipient's address, the system will calculate all the commissions that you need to pay:
Select token, select wallet, input addresses and amounts:
Where can I track transactions?
All replenishment and withdrawal transactions can be tracked on the Home page:
Can I exchange my currency to another currency ?
To exchange currency to another currency yo should open the Swap page:
To create a new swap you need to click on the "Create New Swap" button:
Select the currency you want to exchange and which you want to receive, also select the wallet from which the funds will be withdrawn and the wallet to which the funds will be credited. After that, you go to the list of partners clicking on the "View offers" button.
Select the partner that works best for you and go to the last step by clicking the "Exchange" button.
Click on the "Swap" button to confirm the swap.
After that, a new entry is created in the swap history.
A transaction is created to withdraw the currency that you exchange and a transaction to replenish the currency that you receive.
After that, the swap goes into the "Done" status.